- Family & Health
Emotional Intelligence: A Workbook for your Wellbeing
Price (incl. VAT):
Soft cover, 200pp
About this book:
- Know, understand and motivate yourself.
- Learn to read, sense, appreciate and manage your interactions with other people.
- Emotional Intelligence: A Workbook for your wellbeing is an excellent resource for understanding and raising your emotional intelligence.
- Offers 126 easy-to-do activities to develop your EI capabilities, while taking your cognitive, physical, social and spiritual abilities into account.
- Proven, hands-on methods for achieving personal fulfilment and professional excellence.
Meer as net 'n ma
Lente Swift, Suzanne Smit, Juanli
Kalmte in die malle gejaag
Johannes de Villiers
Ek & Jy
Louis Awerbuck, Lise Swart
SA cookbook for allergies and food intolerance
SA kookboek vir allergieë en voedselsensitiwiteit
Karen Jeynes, Candice Chirwa, Pontsho Pilane, Tariq Hoosen, Claire Fourie, Dr Ilana Johnson
63 Days to Optimum Health
Nuwe hoop vir ADHD by kinders en volwassenes
Helena Bester, Roger deBeus