Kos as dit knyp: Goedkoop, gesond en gou | Food & Drink
Emilia le Roux
Human & Rousseau
Emilia le Roux’s inspiration to cook disappears around five o’clock in the afternoon on any given day. She also struggles to stick to the grocery budget while providing healthy meals for her family every day.
So she wrote a book for people like her. In Kos as dit knyp you get:
• tips on quickly preparing cheap, healthy food
• advice on planning how to stock the kitchen cupboard
• plans to make it easier to decide what food to make
• interesting, simple recipes that are easy to prepare
• indications with each recipe for preparation time, the cost of the ingredients, and how the food will affect your waistline.