Terms and Conditions
Your use of this website constitutes acceptance by you of the following conditions of use:
1. CopyrightsThis Site is owned and operated by NB Publishers, a division of Media24 Boeke ("NB"), and the information and materials appearing on the Site ("the Content") are displayed for personal, non-commercial use only. All software used on this Site and all Content included on this Site (including without limitation Site design, text, graphics, audio and video and the selection and arrangement thereof) is the property of NB or its suppliers and is protected by international copyright law.
None of the Content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading of one copy of extracts from the Site on any single computer for personal, non-commercial home use only, provided that all copyright and proprietary notices are kept intact. Modification of any of the Content or use of any of the Content for any purpose other than as set out herein (including without limitation on any other website or computer network) is prohibited. Requests to republish any of the Content and to use quotations or extracts from any books published by NB should be emailed to [email protected].
2. Links to Third Party Web SitesThe Site may include links to third party Internet websites which are controlled and maintained by others. These links are included solely for the convenience of users and do not constitute any endorsement by NB of the sites linked or referred to, nor does NB have any control over the content of any such sites.
Price and Availability of TitlesWhilst every effort is made to ensure accuracy of prices and availability of the titles featured on this Site, this cannot be guaranteed, and price and availability information may change without notice.
3. Liability DisclaimerThe Site is provided by NB in good faith, but NB does not make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, in relation to all or any part of the Site or the Content or any websites to which the Site is linked, and all warranties and representations are hereby excluded to the extent permitted by law.
The contents of the Site do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making, any decision.
There is no guarantee that the Site will be free of infection by viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
To the extent permitted by law, NB hereby disclaims all liability (howsoever arising) in connection with any loss and/or damage arising out of or in connection with any use of, or inability to use, all or any part of the Content, the Site and/or any website to which the Site is linked, or any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using any of these.
4. Changes to These Conditions of UseNB reserves the right to add to or change these conditions of use and agrees to ensure that a note of the date and clause number of any such amendments will be included as part of the conditions. Any changes will be posted to this page and it is your responsibility as a user to ensure that you are aware of any such changes from time to time. Changes will become effective 24 hours after first posting and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to access the Site after that time.
5. User InformationNB collects information on what pages are accessed or visited by consumers, as well as information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations. NB uses this information for internal review, in order to improve the content of the Site and to notify consumers about updates to the Site. NB will not share this information with a third party.
NB guarantees that if you supply your email address online you will only be sent the information for which you provided your address. If you do not wish to receive email from NB in the future, or if you wish to be removed from mailing lists, please let us know by sending an email to [email protected].