Emotional Intelligence: A Workbook for your Wellbeing | Family & Health
Ronel le Roux , Rina de Klerk-Weyer
Human & Rousseau
Now widely recognised as a greater predictor of success in life than IQ, emotional intelligence is what enables you to build lasting, meaningful relationships and a flourishing career. Unlike IQ, emotional intelligence isn’t fixed at birth – it continues to develop with life experience.
- Know, understand and motivate yourself.
- Learn to read, sense, appreciate and manage your interactions with other people.
- Emotional Intelligence: A Workbook for your wellbeing is an excellent resource for understanding and raising your emotional intelligence.
- Offers 126 easy-to-do activities to develop your EI capabilities, while taking your cognitive, physical, social and spiritual abilities into account.
- Proven, hands-on methods for achieving personal fulfilment and professional excellence.