Liefde is vir altyd (ePub) | Christian Lifestyle
This book is comparable to a course of ten marriage counseling sessions, at a fraction of the cost! With professional advice and guidance, as well as evaluative questionnaires, the reader will discover some surprising facts about lasting love, such as:
• The importance of being honest with each other
• How to have realistic expectations of your marriage
• How to recognize and meet your own as well as your partner’s needs sufficiently
• How to forgive and reconcile even when the situation seems hopeless
• The importance of understanding yourself and God in order to grow a mature relationship
• The kind of love that really works
• Why communication is about more than words
• How people can grow closer to each other through conflict
• How to do away with stress early on
• The freedom and joy of sexuality
• Love really lasts forever (but demands hard work!)
Daniël Louw has a special understanding of the way in which “the love between a man and a woman works”, as Proverbs 30:18 tells us, not only from a theological and faith perspective, but also as a marriage counselor and a partner in marriage, where this plan has been proven to work!
Liefde is vir altyd is the result of professor Louw’s insights and practical experience from years of work with engaged and married couples. This book can be used by couples, ministers, course leaders and therapists when preparing for marriage, for marriage enrichment and for marriage counseling.